1.26.2008

thus far in 2oo8

well, life has been crazy so far in 2oo8! that is for sure! my year started off with a bang....


driving down the street when BAAMM something lands right in front of me. it was one of those panels that gaurd the street lights.. well, it fell off hitting my car. scary.


then, that same night- i got a speeding ticket. :[ i've only had my lisence since november so this pretty much sucked. i ended up paying $85.oo. Uggh. :[


third.. i was pulling out of the high school, and some stupid punk rear ended me. great eh?


maybe i just shouldn't drive.


but on a better note - my sister and jud announced their engagement! it's a good thing and a not so good thing. i love jud and he and my sister together are great. but it's my sister. we've become really close so it is sad seeing her getting married. it will be different for all of us. she will be living back east somewhere so we will only see her on holidays. it makes me want to cry because it is all going to happen here so soon.

but for now we are all helping to plan the wedding- to make it the best day possible for my sister!

No comments: