9.16.2008

senior.. wow.

holy moses, how time flies. im a SENIOR! finally. seems like the day would never come. haha. i ordered all my graduation announcements and my class ring this week. it just seems to crazy that it is finally all coming together. almost un real.

things like this are what really kill me. ha look how little we were. 7th grade!
me and my friends at a dance, doing the 09 sign with our hands.


it's just nuts to think it's almost over! but at the same time, i couldn't be more excited.
for those of you that read this to keep up on what im doing.. after graduation i plan on moving to new york city where im hoping to go to the New York Institute of Art. but it all depends on what plans God has in store for me. :]










1 comment:

Kelly said...

you're cute. way to go on being a senior.