6.18.2008

my first blog survey!

I know... that everything happens for a reason, even though sometimes its hard!!!
I believe... in myself.
I fought... with brittany for a long time ha ha
I am angered... when my mom expects more of me then i can even handle.
I love... my life!!!
I need... to make more time for people i don't see to much.
I take... alot of things for granted.
I hear... my cell phone ringing..
I drink... only water, milk and juice.
I hate... liars. 
I use... my cell phone constantly. 
I want... to be a better person. im told im a great person, but i wish i could do more for others.
I like... food. lots and lots of food.
I feel... like crying. don't even know why.
I wear... clothes. everyday! i need new ones though.. :]
I left... my heart in new york.. HA HA.
I do... hate school!!!!!!
I dream... of becoming a great wife, and mother someday!
I drive... not as much anymore.
I listen... to music... 
I type... continually throughout a day!
I think... it would be a blast to go to europe.
I need... some new clothes.. woo! 
I wish... I could shop every day with no expense... that would be the life!
I am... FUN!! and honest. 
I regret... quitting piano lessons.... I think it is beautiful... but practicing was no fun!
I care... about my family & friends
I should... clean my room.
I said... things that I regret
I wonder... what my kids will look like... im afraid to have ugly babies...I know its dumb, but its the truth.
I cry...all the time... if im sad, mad, or anything else... I cry lot!
I lose... my mind when my mom makes me mad. ha ha.

1 comment:

jenica said...

you are way too cute.

love you!