6.16.2008

my sister.

my sister's wedding reception was so beautiful! it turned out so amazing and im happy it was a perfect evening for her and jud! it just makes me so sad to think that she is going to be so far away for so long! i know i'll still see her every once in a while, but she has been my best friend for 17 years! it's just sad that she has to move. i mean yeah we fight all the time, half the time we hate each others guts! but she is still my sister ya know? it's okay though, life has to make it's changes and this one is just temporary! 
but liz and jud - i wish you guys the BEST of luck! i hope that everything goes great for the 2 of you, and i hope that life ends up being just the way you want it too! i love you both with all of my heart and will miss you guys! xoxoxo! jen.




No comments: