6.22.2008

saying goodbye. no. see ya later!

having to say goodbye to your sister is the hardest thing to do. i honestly think that! we haven't been that close the past few months, but she is still my sister. we have that bond that no one else has. and when i had to say goodbye to her, knowing that i would only see her every once in a while, here and there, for the next 4 years.. i balled my eyes out. it's so hard! they haven't even made it to NC yet, but I wish they could turn around and come right back to utah. i wish my sister still just lived a mile away, and i could go hang out with her at her house, and go have lunch with her at work. but this surely does suck. she is gone. and i only get to see her a few times a year now. this is way hard. beyond hard. i want my sister back. :[





No comments: